I built UberSudoku in response to a programming challenge by Uber. I've never been much of a sudoku player so this was an interesting
way to learn the game from the inside out. If you
are an avid sudokuer with ideas on how to improve this puzzle, I would
love to hear from you.
- No number can repeat in a row or column.
- No number can repeat in the same three by three square.
- There can be only one solution(except in easy mode, to make it extra easy)
- Arrow key navigation
- Subscript notes
- Allow illegal inputs
- Write a dancing links solver
- Minfify project with requirejs minifier for faster load time
- Reset board